Speaking about the economic outlook at the Augusta Cotton Exchange, in Georgia, Atlanta President Raphael Bostic was noted saying that we raised 2018 US GDP forecast to 2.4%-2.5% on fiscal policy.
• Not certain how firms will respond to tax cuts.
• Confirms rate hikes this year is the correct path.
• I am at three hikes now with the extra stimulus.
• Consumer spending is strong but hasn’t exploded.
• 3.9% unemployment is ‘extremely low’.
The post Fed's Bostic: rate hikes this year is the correct path appeared first on CIX Markets.